We have just 100 days until November 3, the most consequential election we will see in our lifetime. I was live on Facebook earlier talking about what we need to do in these next 100 days because it’s going to take all of us working harder than we ever have to maintain a Democratic majority in the House, win back the Senate and elect Joe Biden.
Right now, I’m asking for you to commit to making the next 100 days count. Whether it’s phonebanking, writing postcards, donating to candidates up and down the ballot or organizing local – and socially distanced – events, every effort matters. I am frequently asked how people can help out, so here is a list of actions you can take right now: 1. Vote
- Check your voter registration and register to vote. This is the most important thing we can all do.
2. Vote in Connecticut’s primary on August 11
- Review instructions for how to vote via absentee ballot because of COVID-19 here.
- Look up your polling place here, if you plan to vote in person.
3. Help elect Joe Biden
- Sign up for virtual grassroots events here: https://joe.link/100days
- Share this link to friends and family members
- Donate whatever you can to help elect Joe Biden
4. Sign up to volunteer for my re-election campaign:
- Volunteers really make a difference in helping my campaign, sign up here.
- Commit to making 100 calls, texts or conversations about voting this November 3 here.
5. Volunteer to keep the Democratic House majority and flip the Senate
Thank you for your continued support,